Around the Borough: Queens
- The boyfriend and alleged killer of an Astoria woman may claim an insanity defense.
- The four Democrats running for Grace Meng’s assembly seat are vying for endorsements.
- Hyperlocal news watch: What Up Lefrak is on Tumblr.
- More uniformed cops are going to be posted on overnight A and 7 trains.
- Rabbis defended their “metzitah b’peh” practice, which requires the circumciser to such the infant’s wounds after circumcision, at a hearing in Queens.
- A street in Sunnyside was named after a former state senator this weekend.
- An Greek couple moved to Astoria in the fall to sell batches and batches of their artisinal olive oil.
PLAY ‘EM OFF