Around the Borough: Queens
- A former Flushing Meadows-Corona Park official charged with stealing money.
- The city’s officially teamed up with the National Park Service to jointly manage 10,000 acres of parkland surrounding Jamaica Bay.
- Sen. Gianaris wants the W train back.
- Some Grover Cleveland HS grads are headed to DC to show off their smartphone apps.
- Queens pizza lovers: Can you help this guy remember the name of the pizza place he frequented in his youth? Hillside Ave and 170 Street.
- The city unveils a new beachfront park in Far Rockaway.
PLAY ‘EM OFF
“brooklyn keep on taking it, manhattan keep on making it, tryna leave queens out…”