Around the Borough: Queens
A still during the filming of The Amazing Spiderman in Woodside, Queens. [flickr]
- It’s so g-damned hot, again.
- A car jumped the curb and plowed through a building in Long Island City this morning.
- Brooklyn keeps its G train extension, no plans that I know of to re-extend it to Forest Hills.
- A plan for a new waste transfer station in Maspeth has some residents yelling, “This is garbage!”
It’s so hot outside. IT’S SO HOT. Here are some options for ice cream and other icey treats around Queens.
- Mister Softee (listen for the familiar jingle)
PLAY ‘EM OFF