Around the Borough: Queens
NEWS + FUN
- Ha, ha. Consumer Reports rates the recently-closed Peninsula Hospital higher than St. John’s hospital, which is still open and, for some, the only option. Ha.
- No more e-bikes in Sunnyside!
- A plane leaving JFK was grounded — and all passengers were evacuated — when some wires were found in an airplane bathroom. It turned out to be nothing.
- The woman who went missing earlier this week from her Hollis home was found safe in Texas.
- Surprised? Queens highways ranked most congested.
- If you’re hot and sweaty in central Queens, check out some of these “secret” pools.
- Skaters in Woodhaven, rejoice: A massive skatepark is headed your way.
PLAY ‘EM OFF
They play the Bungalow Bar tonight in Rockaway Beach.