Around the Borough: Queens
- The Rockabus extends service, adds a stop at Fort Tilden.
- Speaking of Rockaway, there’s a new book detailing the peninsula’s pioneers (who, believe it or not, were not Brooklyn creative types.)
- St. Stan’s in Maspeth honored the youth who took part in a summer enrichment program.
- A Bayside violinist received a surprise visit from a professional during a subway performance.
- A football star for Beach Channel picks UConn.
- R.A Dickey stopped by the Late Show, and showed Walter White his amazing knuckleball.
- There’ll be an awesome live music fest at Doughboy Park in Sunnyside tonight. Check it out!
- And Friday, Rusted Root plays at the Bungalow Bar in Rockaway Beach.
- Doc Gooden will be at the Ridgewood Savings Bank in Astoria on July 14.